TRENCHLESS PIPE REPAIR
Perma-Liner is a trenchless pipelining system. This state-of-the-art repair system offers the most cost-effective solution to repairing broken and damaged pipes and sewage lines. Perma-Liner’s system is able to restore buried pipelines to better than new conditions in less time than a traditional repipe.
Cummings Plumbing Heating and Cooling continues to search for cost-effective ways to service our clients. We know and understand that you work hard for your money and believe that we should provide you with solutions that are going to exceed your expectations.
Perma-Liner has been available since 1999; however, due to the cost associated with investing in the technology and equipment, very few plumbers provide service. In fact, we are proud to be one of just three companies in the entire state of Arizona that offers Perma-Liner solutions to our customers. That’s right, there are only three companies that currently offer this state-of-the-art technology that has a cost-savings of thousands to its customers.
We have been working for years to perma liner in Tucson and the surrounding areas. We have completed many jobs and also been able to fix many homes without future issue. Giving new life to old pipes and people well being. For the best perma liner Tucson solution call Cummings Plumbing Heating & Cooling!
So what can you expect for Trenchless Pipe Repair?
Perma Pipe Liners were designed to help you fix a major problem you could have in the future. Cummings Plumbing Heating & Cooling specialists are Perma-Liner certified and we are happy to offer this system to Tucson and all surrounding areas in the community. Having work done by local professionals will help put your mind at ease.
Trenchless pipe repair has many other ways of being done but Perma-Liner is by far the best solution. If you need a repipe this is your best option.
What are some benefits of Perma-Liner?
Perma-Liner is backed with a 50-year warranty. During the installation process your pipes will not expand and their integrity will never be jeopardized. Because this is a trenchless method of repair, there is almost no excavation required to put the liner in place.
Cummings Plumbing has done hundreds of Perma Liner or repipe jobs in the community and we are ready to help fix your pipes so they can last forever.
For specialized Perma-Liner services, call the licensed professionals Cummings Plumbing Heating & Cooling
1. When you call us, we’ll send one of our Perma-Liner trained technicians out to your home to create a scope of work and give you a quote for the cost to do the job.
2. Once you approve the quote, we’ll schedule an appointment that works for both parties.
3. On the day of your appointment, our team shows up with our Perma-Liner trailer and equipment (the trailer is about 23′ in size – quite impressive). Once we get the equipment positioned, we start the process.
4. The CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) process starts with scoping out the line with a high definition camera. This is where we look for any obstructions like roots, debris, build-up, etc. We make note of all of this so that we can proceed with the next step.
5. The next step is to bore out all of the obstructions and make the pipe look as nice as possible. This helps to ensure that when we put in the Perma-Liner, everything will cure properly.
6. The pipe is then measured and fitted for the lining.
7. Our technicians will prepare the lining and resin for installtion. Once the lining has been prepared, it is then inserted into place.
8. A steam cure process then takes place to solidify the lining and bond it to the existing pipes.
9. After everything is said and done, the equipment is removed and the pipes are scoped one final time to ensure that everything looks correct.
Just like that, you have practically brand new pipes in a matter of hours. What a difference it’ll make to your home’s plumbing.
Cummings Plumbing Heating & Cooling services include plumbing, electrical, water heater replacement, septic, repipe, HVAC and more!
At Cummings Plumbing Heating and Cooling, we understand that your plumbing system is more than just a maze of pipes.
Water Heater Replacement
Having a working hot water heating in Arizona is crucial to day to day life. Imagine coming home one day to no hot water. How would you feel?
It’s not uncommon for us to see someone installing a light fixture or outlet without turning off the power. Do you feel safe doing it yourself?
Proper septic tank maintenance is important to ensure that everything works properly. We are a fully licensed septic tank cleaner.
In Tucson, a running HVAC system is a necessity; especially in the smoldering summers. It’s important to have a working HVAC system.
Perma-Liner’s system is able to restore buried pipelines to better than new conditions in less time than a traditional repipe. We have the best perma liner in Tucson. Trenchless pipe repair requires no digging.
Air Conditioner Repair
You live in the desert. It’s hot. VERY HOT. It’s important to make sure that your air conditioner is in tip-top shape. Does your air conditioner need repair services?
Cummings Plumbing Heating and Cooling has a presence in two of the top three largest cities in Arizona: Phoenix and Tucson. Between the two cities we have multiple locations and service most of Arizona. Our company will go as far north as Prescott, as far south as Rio Rico, as far east as Benson, and as far west as Goodyear. We cover most of the Phoenix metroplex, Tucson, and extended markets. Cummings Plumbing Heating & Cooling are committed to providing the best service possible.
Do you need help with an issue? Anything that requires plumbing service? Fill out this form to get in touch.