1. When you call us, we’ll send one of our Perma-Liner trained technicians out to your home to create a scope of work and give you a quote for the cost to do the job.
2. Once you approve the quote, we’ll schedule an appointment that works for both parties.
3. On the day of your appointment, our team shows up with our Perma-Liner trailer and equipment (the trailer is about 23′ in size – quite impressive). Once we get the equipment positioned, we start the process.
4. The CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) process starts with scoping out the line with a high definition camera. This is where we look for any obstructions like roots, debris, build-up, etc. We make note of all of this so that we can proceed with the next step.
5. The next step is to bore out all of the obstructions and make the pipe look as nice as possible. This helps to ensure that when we put in the Perma-Liner, everything will cure properly.
6. The pipe is then measured and fitted for the lining.
7. Our technicians will prepare the lining and resin for installtion. Once the lining has been prepared, it is then inserted into place.
8. A steam cure process then takes place to solidify the lining and bond it to the existing pipes.
9. After everything is said and done, the equipment is removed and the pipes are scoped one final time to ensure that everything looks correct.
Just like that, you have practically brand new pipes in a matter of hours. What a difference it’ll make to your home’s plumbing.