COVID-19 Service Updates
Coronavirus is a concern for all of us, and during this time we all want to minimize contact with as many people as possible. But what happens when something in your home breaks and you are unable to fix it yourself? As an essential industry, Cummings Plumbing Heating and Cooling will remain open for business to assist Tucson in its time of need.
We believe that all businesses remaining open at this time should put the safety and health of their customers as their highest priority. As such, Cummings Plumbing Heating and Cooling has implemented additional health and safety guidelines:
- Each technician is required to wear booties and latex gloves in your home and will be changing them when transitioning to the next house they visit.
- All employees have been instructed on hand washing and hand sanitization protocol, especially between each customer interaction.
- Employees will be required to stay home should they feel ill or show symptoms of sickness.
- Online or over-the-phone payment available and encouraged.
- Professional interactions between employees are restricted to safe distances and numbers per CDC recommendation.
In addition to this, you can check out our new online store! Now, you can choose what you want BEFORE your technician even arrives. That way we can be in and out of your home before you know it.
We encourage EVERYONE to remain updated on this ever-changing situation. Please refer to the CDC’s website for the most current and accurate information.
On standby waiting to help you with a FREE Quote right now!